Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
glad this forum is here! Im pretty naive when it comes to cars.. have owned toyota and honda sedans,, but never an SUV. Im a big guy 6'4 230.. and getting old lol tired of sitting low....
I posted another thread on changing the belts as its got 98.000 on it... any ideas??

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
glad this forum is here! Im pretty naive when it comes to cars.. have owned toyota and honda sedans,, but never an SUV. Im a big guy 6'4 230.. and getting old lol tired of sitting low....
I posted another thread on changing the belts as its got 98.000 on it... any ideas??
I'm 6'4" about 200 lbs and would not consider that gen CR-V if I was the primary driver. We had a 2010 that was my wife's daily. Whenever I had to drive it, I was very cramped.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,184 Posts
Everyone's body is different.

Some of us have long arms, long torso, short legs....others have other 'combinations'.

It all comes down to how YOU feel in the vehicle.

I was lucky, our previous Honda (actually an Acura) had more adjustments in the seats than tour '06. But the '06 fits me fine (which is more than I could say for my father's '89 Buick, LOL)

·
Registered
2007 EX-L Front Wheel Drive with Navigation.
641 Posts
Hi there and congratulations. My husband is over 6 feet and is very comfortable in the front seat. By the way, your 3rd generation 2009 has a timing chain. It is good to go. As I understand they will last for a long time. Doesn't need to be changed out unless damaged.

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Pictures! We love pictures. I just got my '07 back in August, and love it so far. All I've had to do so far is replace the battery and recharge the A/C. I was a bit disappointed when I climbed into it the first few times, but I'm used to it now. I do have to duck my head a little, and it's more work than getting in and out of my F250, but not bad at all for a smaller vehicle. Keep us posted on how it is going, and how you like it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts