Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just upgraded from 2005 Honda CRV to a 2013 Honda CRV. Previous vehicle was a 1992 Honda Accord LX. Owned a Hondas for a long time.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Congrats :)

Though I am curious if you miss the older body style? I have an '09 that we purchased new and still runs like a top so no real complaints, but the country guy in me pines for the Gen 2 body ;-) But this time we caught the Pilot bug in time before the switch and got a '15 ;-)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcomes...pics to follow but it is a stock 2013 EX L model, Metallic Grey, Grey interior. I do not miss the old one, The new one is just so much better. I was surprised to find today the back window does not open as it did on the old model. A feature I never used but I was surprised. Performance, better. Styling, better. Interior, better. I was shocked how much difference there was in the way they handle and drive. I really "love" my new CRV.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new wheels!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mods? Maybe. Not right away but I'm sure I will down the road. Already had a Curt tow hitch installed (not for towing) to carry my mountain bikes to the trial heads and a complete WeatherTech protection system installed. Actually ordered the rack the day after I got the CRV and the floormats the day it was installed.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great to hear how you like the newest model of CR-V, congratulations on trade. Hope there's a mod for the rear window around.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts