Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
4,069 Posts
I'm guessing that your set up looks like this: https://cdn.images.autoexposure.co.uk/AETA93511/AETV78071706_6.jpg Then yes you can fit a double din unit there. Of course you'll lose that cubby under the radio. No pain no gain!

Whats available to you in the UK (most users of the forum are US based) will depend on local and on line suppliers. US buyers make good use of the crutchfield site, and looking at this may give you ideas as to whats possible and what you need to buy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would think it would be very similar to the US spec vehicle. I have a 2004...US of course...I just did a double din in my vehicle last week...so if it's anything like the US spec it's definitely very do able! Land vehicle Car Vehicle Multimedia Honda
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Multimedia Electronics
Car Electronics Vehicle Multimedia Technology

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts
Unfortunately I didn't take any pics of the install. I will mention that if you use the metra install kit, it's very confusing the instructions are terrible and you basically have to kind of wing it. I didn't even really follow the instructions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts