Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have yet to acquire a CR-V. My wife and I have been having issues with her current car (2013 VW CC Lux) and she mentioned today that we will be looking into a new vehicle for next year. She mentioned "Honda" and we eventually came to a CR-V being an option. Now, I'm no noob at modding cars... and I have done massive searches on all other pre-owned cars, just tired of the leg work, I suppose. I do plan on searching the forum for questions I do have to ask, I just wanted to get an insight of the CR-V world... the hidden secrets of the 4th Gen (most likely looking into a 2014).

Remember, the wife is coming down from a CC which came with Navi+Reverse Cam/LED Tails/DRL+Bi-Xenon Headlamps/Premium Sound/Bluetooth/2.0T... additions were 19" wheels, APR Turning and H&R lowering springs... So, this wil be a somewhat downgrade but a massive upgrade in-terms of reliabilities (which is my main concern), I don't want to go through the headaches again and I know Honda is solid with their products. She's not one for heavy mods but she did indicated that she wanted to lower and put wheels.. and most likely will move towards modernizing the lighting (Headlamps and tails) and quite possibly upgrading the stock sound system + reverse camera.

What are some of the issues/quirks you guys have endured with the 4th gen's and how is the aftermarket world?

Thanks in advanced and hopefully this forum isn't as dead as the others... (Damn you instagram and FB!!!)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.