Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I figured I would do some reading while I sort out the mess that was our recent hail storm that pummeled my little 2005 Tucson to a totaled pulp, requiring me to find a new vehicle.

I test drove the new Tucson: Ride quality had not improved 1%, road noise had decreased 50% which was still twice as loud as anything else.

I test drove a new Mazda CX-5 touring with the bigger engine: Very nice! Really impressed with what Mazda has done with this, however, the cabin was unrefined (the digital clock looked like it came from a 1980's vintage cheap digital watch) and the passenger front was very cramped.

The Nissan Rogue: ..........um.........NO!

The Forester: Very nice, great ride, interior not as nice as the CRV
The Outback: Didn't think we needed heated windshield wipers, loved it though.

Which all brought us to the CRV (EX) after reading multiple reviews and articles. Price is all but about set, still working with the dealership a little and we'll be finalizing things next week.

I used to be a VW guy (in the 80's) and a Toyota guy. However, I could not rule out the Hondas, knowing how happy many people I know are with them. I'm looking forward to learning a lot here to get the most out of my new Honda.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.