Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Oh I think you mean a spacer to lift your rear suspension ? I see a spacer on top of the rear spring in the pic.
Looks good.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Well, quite the aggressive look !! You live in a beautiful country, but I'm curious about something !! What's the going price for one of those tires in USD please. I ask because we tried to sell some implantable medical devices there 30 years ago and the import duties/taxes almost tripled the price unless we had a manufacturing/assembly facility there which we did not at the time. Craig

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
each tire that costs about USD 160.00 . some manufacturers of vehicles still suffer from high taxes due to not owning factories here. hugs!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Are you considering putting spacers in the front, or do you like the way it sits now? Always hard to tell from pictures.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you considering putting spacers in the front, or do you like the way it sits now? Always hard to tell from pictures.
Where did you get the spacers from ? is it custom made ?

Hi Rickman,
I am satisfied with the result. I will not install spacers on the front.

Hi, vhercules,
I disassembled the suspension , and sent manufacture the spacer. custom-made to fit and lock in the spring and at the top of suspension.. I feel the car stable and comfortable

after washing, a picture of CRV with 245/60 R18 tires with spacers ( 3 cm) at the rear.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts