Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a high mile but very well cared for and maintained 2005 SE. Looking forward to many good years and maybe a JDM low mile motor down the road to make it "fresh" again. I am in the Fredericksburg, VA area.

Previous Honda's: 95 Odyssey, 94 Accord Wagon, 94 Accord Sedan, 95 Accord sedan, 97 Accord coupe

Current cars: 2006 Vibe base model (245k), 2004 Vibe GT (145k) and 1990 Miata for cruising and track days.

The CRV will be replacing the 245k mile Vibe. It has been probably the most reliable car I've ever owned in 34 years and 50+ cars. SO, the CRV has a lot to live up to but, from everything I have read, it is very highly rated and being so well cared for, I expect it will do very well.

Anyway, the Vibe community has a great forum and Facebook group page. Both have their advantages. I did not see a functional, user level group page on the CRV, so I made one on Facebook for the 2nd gen. I think it works a little better for multimedia type stuff - pics, video, etc. Do a quick search and you will find it. I've not made my 5 post yet to be able to post a link :)

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Welcome. I gotta ask, what model of 94 wagon did you have? I also had a 94 Wagon that was the EX model in the rare 5spd set up. Miss that car so much.

Anyways, sorry to say I dont have FB and I dont have a 2nd gen anymore as it was lost just over a week ago now. (Click link in my sig for pics of loss.)

Whats the V you picked up have for mileage and hows the maintenance history? Keep up with that and it should be good to go for sometime yet.

Happy motoring.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts