Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...
My name is Laurie and I am now on my third CRV and for the first time I am not really happy. I had a pre-owned 2012 EXL which I loved and then I wanted new technology so at the end of 2015 I bought a 2015 Touring. I absolutely loved my car but now it is three years later and I wanted a new one and for the first time I decided to lease. I ended up leasing a 2018 EXL with navigation, as I didn't need what the touring had. The dealership was all over wanting my Touring...
Well I miss the dual screens and lane watch.. but I knew that going in .. what I didn't know was that when you used either Apple Play or Honda navigation your music did not stop and the navigation went on. Long story short ... My car is less than 2 weeks old and Honda has had it more than I. First I am told that is the way it works.. , it is a saftey hazard.. then I was told the music should go down. I am now waiting for my car yet again to see if it does.

Anyone else having a navigation/ music issue. Oh by the way if you use bluetooth it works just like my other two cars.

Thanks.. Long introduction with my issue
Laurie

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.