Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 8th vehicle I have purchased, all 7 previous were chevy. Still have my first car, 86 iroc z28 camaro, my two chevy blazers one will be scrapped and the other sold.

monday night i found an 06 crv for sale with 75k miles on it. Near flawless tan cloth interior...outside very clean with just a few normal door dings and chips. Awd, sunroof, jvc bluetooth head unit, tow hitch with 2in reciever. Took delivery friday. Pics later.

im searching online and seeing some folks have done a mild lift on these, like 2 inches. I think that with a slightly larger tire will make it look cool. Kinda dorky to me but it is reliable. Hopefully this site can point me in the right direction.

tmp_19867-FB_IMG_1450652108216180269730.jpg

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome aboard! Good looking CRV.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks folks. Had my dashcam hardwired so it is nice and neat, cas has been good. Need to acquire service history if possible.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard! Nice V! Love the color! Looks like its in Pristine condition. Happy Motoring!

·
Registered
442 Posts
welcome and congratulations. Lot of folks have changed to larger All terrains on their CRV which looks and functions pretty good in mild off road conditions and snow / ice.
If you look in the Tires, wheels section of the forum there is lot of information on lift options for gen 2.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got my dents out,, apart from the smallest one in a spot where he would have had to drill through the door jamb. Next I will do a paint correction and coating so I wont have to worry about waxing it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im not used to having a car with decent fuel economy...got scared and filled the tank when it looked like the needle had barely moved in two days of commuting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts