Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself to the CR-V community. Bought a 2016 CR-V Special Edition in Urban Titanium, in late January. Great buy; only had 3,500 miles and not a scratch on the exterior or interior! First time CR-V owner and I'm loving the CUV! I'm a car guy to my core and also a guy who can't leave a car alone with modifications. This CR-V is a SE and didn't have much in extras so I already tailored my CR-V with used and new items:

OEM all weather mats
Weather Tech cargo liner
Cargo cover - FREE
Blizzak DM-V2 tires on 16" steel 2011 OEM CR-V wheels
Tint match driver and passenger windows - 20%
3M Scotchgard clear bra 10yr warranty
9005 LED bulbs
H11 35w 5K HID bulbs ballasts DDM tuning

Hoping to do in the near future:

PIAA fog or driving lights, still deciding but 2500 color
Roof rack - would like OEM but rails are spendy, may just do Thule used rack
Nerf bars/Running boards
Mud flaps
Install JL Audio 8" sub, amps

Anyways, I wanted to say "hi" to the CR-V community and hopefully I can be an active member to help folks on the site. Again, I'm a car guy and I am familiar with doing small tweaks and maintenance to cars.

Oh, I named my car too: Ciara. I'll try and share a picture of Ciara when I get a chance.

Thanks!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Whoops, sorry! Just saw there is a intro/greetings forum

OH Moderator, request to please move this topic to the intro/greetings forum, thanks!!

·
Registered
2013 CRV EX FWD
2,920 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Keep us posted with before/after pics as you complete your mods.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Congrats on your new CR-V, i'm sure you'll love it, I love my CR-V !

Reactions: Epona

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Whoops, sorry! Just saw there is a intro/greetings forum

OH Moderator, request to please move this topic to the intro/greetings forum, thanks!!
Done! Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Happy Monday CR-V world! Been a while since I've been on but thought I'd share some pics of my Ciara cleaned up, hope you all are being healthy and safe

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Forgot to mention I added splash guards over the weekend

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
You could stop by over here and wash mine for me too! Just kidding. Mine is currently covered with Saharan dust, blech! Nice looking ride! Mine has a name, too, but, to be honest, what I call it depends on how I feel towards it at the time (kind of like an ex-wife). :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You could stop by over here and wash mine for me too! Just kidding. Mine is currently covered with Saharan dust, blech! Nice looking ride! Mine has a name, too, but, to be honest, what I call it depends on how I feel towards it at the time (kind of like an ex-wife). :cool:
haha nice!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great looking CRV man, nice! You seems enjoying the mods much!
Thanks!! I do like modifying my cars, need to put my touch on cars I own. I'm trying to not do too much to this CRV

·
Registered
1998 CR-V EX 4spd auto "Big Green" completely stock with roof rack and front mud flaps
1,086 Posts
Is Ciara pronounced see-are-ah or key-are-ah?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello! Question, should I be putting updates to my CR-V here or start a new thread like in a mods section? I want to respect how I share and not be a nuisance to members and the moderator. Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts