Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there,

We just joined the CR-V club 3 weeks ago when we traded in our 2006 Honda Pilot EX for a slightly newer, and more fuel efficient, 2007 Taffeta White CR-V EX-L! We had owned the pilot since June 2013 but were disappointed in the MPG around town, which is 90% of our driving, averaging around 16-17 MPG. DW had wanted a CR-V for awhile and when we test drove the EX-L "for fun", it didn't take much convincing to make the switch. Here's an introductory pic. I'll post more details and photos under the picture forum.

20140319_094418[1].jpg

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Welcome. Nice looking vehicle in a nice color. Best of luck with it.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

I also have a 2007 CR-V that I recently bought. How was the milage when you bought it? Mine was close to 62,000 and a one car owner.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the Forum!

I also have a 2007 CR-V that I recently bought. How was the milage when you bought it? Mine was close to 62,000 and a one car owner.
My V also had a single owner before me, and they seemed to take good care of it from the CarFax report provided. My mileage was higher though at 82,000, or average of 1,000 miles per month each year, so not above average. You lucked out with even lower miles.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Your V really doesn't have that many miles on it. I have been on the internet and viewing other 2007's and most of them are well over 100,000 miles. So we both lucked out.

I happen to advertise on an online neighborhood community board for a Toyota or Honda used but in mint condition. A Toyota Camry and Avalon and the Honda CRV all came to my attention. When I got to the Honda, I just fell in love with it. It was so outstanding and had so much room inside for a small SUV. And it was pristine inside and out. The woman who owned it took it to various cities that had snow and there is some rust on the muffler and exhaust pipe plus the trailer hitch. But down here in Texas i won't have to worry about that. And I like the color. And best news is that the V was one street over in a neighbor’s garage. I didn’t want to go back to a dealership. I had already been to a Toyota dealership near my house and it was Looney Tunes

Would love to see more pictures of your 2007 Taffeta White.

Sorry, I got carried away. Just a proud owner of a beautiful new 2007 CR-V

Attachments

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the beige interior! I'd have loved that color inside of mine. Your V looks great too!

·
Registered
555 Posts
I love the beige interior! I'd have loved that color inside of mine. Your V looks great too!
Hey there Mike, I was having some trouble getting my post with the pictures. That beige interior is really nice.

I hope you can read my post above along with the pictures. You must get some pictures of your too. Would love too see them!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Hey wild woman, get the rear spoiler, you'll love the difference it makes! See it in my Garage!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Hey wild woman, get the rear spoiler, you'll love the difference it makes! See it in my Garage!
Hmmmmmm, Well Rick, you know I am still finding my way around here. And I have to be bold and ask you what is a rear spoiler and how would I find your garage?

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts