Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....Hello there good lookin'!

New to the forum, old to Hondas and weekend wrenching. Have a Glacier blue 2007 LX AWD killing it with 215k. This thing refuses to die! Out of the Honda small car game, more into my VW cars but not VW SUVs, way too expensive!

Have a stunning wife, 2 kids (6yo girl, 3yo boy), we like outside things, music and the (rebuilding) Cincinnati Reds. I used to race Mountainbikes and CX, long distance backpacking. Now i do those things in small bursts with the babes. Looking forward to my stay here. Thanks.

-Rob C

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome to the best Honda CRV Forum! Lots of good info and members here to help. Cheers!

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Welcome. It's good to see a high mileage V that refuses to die. Post some pics if you get a chance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome. Two wheels refers to both pedaling and motorized wheels. The V hasn't ever been on a mountain bike trip (mostly because my rabbit only has 50k miles on it and gets 32mpg) but it has been around! it was owned first by a traveling salesman who did whatever the Honda dealership said it needed...so it was very well maintained and i got a complete history printed out by Honda when i bought it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts