Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, thanks for adding me, I'm from Wales in the uk, just bought my 2016 Black edition 16dtec in October really like the vehicle. Not to happy regarding car play on the infotainment system, anything I can do to resolve my problem? any help will be gratefully appreciated. Cheers all

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, I think I'm stuck with the unit and I'll have to persevere. If this is the worse thing about the car then I'm not doing too bad.
If I'm hyper critical it could do with heated front seats also... :)

·
2,210 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You might get better results posting your vehicle issue in the Gen4 Section. This Section is for introductions only, not for vehicle questions.

·
2,210 Posts
Not a big deal at all, just a suggestion to hopefully get you more replies. As an alternative, you might try this question in the Mobile Electronics Section, which might be an even better place to post it.

·
Banned
524 Posts
Thanks all, I think I'm stuck with the unit and I'll have to persevere. If this is the worse thing about the car then I'm not doing too bad.
If I'm hyper critical it could do with heated front seats also... :)
Yes Honda penny pinched on the 4th Gen CRV with no heated seats, no sunroof, no HID/Xenon headlights, no memory seats, no auto tailgate, no dipping reverse mirror, no keyless entry/start.....its insane how much stuff it lacks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes Honda penny pinched on the 4th Gen CRV with no heated seats, no sunroof, no HID/Xenon headlights, no memory seats, no auto tailgate, no dipping reverse mirror, no keyless entry/start.....its insane how much stuff it lacks.
Aye sounds like it...Robbing gits!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts