Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
My fiancée just got a 2004 CRV this past weekend.
162k miles and in fantastic shape!
Looking forward being a part of this forum, learning more about this car, and tinkering on it (I can all I want on my Subaru, she has to approve on this!)

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Nice Subi. After 2 CR-V's Im kinda thinking about a Subi as I cant find a V that I want.

For your retro, what projectors and shrouds did you go with? Did my 1st retro almost 10yrs ago now and still have the car I made them for. One of the best mods hands down.

Nice to see when others install an HID kit properly, with a HID projector.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! I love my Subaru especially in the winter!

I used the Morimoto h1 minis from the retrofit source with Apollo round shrouds, 5500k bulbs.
I'll grab a picture of them when I go out to my car after work.

For sure! There are way to many kids around my area with HIDs in halogen housings, and often the JDM housings to boot! That's when my 22inch LED bar gets turned on haha!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
There are way to many kids around my area with HIDs in halogen housings, and often the JDM housings to boot! That's when my 22inch LED bar gets turned on haha!
Same thing everywhere. I just wish yhe cops could get on the same page and start ticketing those fools. There is NOT one plug and play HID kit on the market that is DOT, SAE or VOR approved for road use. All kits will state they are for "show" or "offroad" use.

Reflectors for halogen bulbs are not designed to reflect the light from an HID bulb causing extreme glare.

Some cops do ticket people but most do not and I wish they would!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts