Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a notification in my Honda’s account.

A message appears and say that I have to contact my dealer for and update or a recall. But no more details.
Amd it’s not the N60 fix beacause I can see that it’s already done in my account.

Somekne else has the same message?

Do you know what is the fix?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts

A message appears and say that I have to contact my dealer for and update or a recall. But no more details.
Amd it’s not the N60 fix beacause I can see that it’s already done in my account.

Contact your dealer and let us know.

·
Registered
631 Posts

I had fix done on Oct 22 last year and just received same one in my account?.....no way i want them touching this thing again

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had fix done on Oct 22 last year and just received same one in my account?.....no way i want them touching this thing again
I Think it’s not the same fix.

We can see all the fix: the new and the past fix. If you check for the N60 fix, you can see the month and the year. For me I see 11/2018....so it confirm it’s already done. In your case probably yoy see 10/2018.

·
Registered
607 Posts

I Think it’s not the same fix.

We can see all the fix: the new and the past fix. If you check for the N60 fix, you can see the month and the year. For me I see 11/2018....so it confirm it’s already done. In your case probably yoy see 10/2018.
What is the Account of which you speak?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Only 1 in my account which is the N60/N61. How many do have in your account? If it shows only one then that's still the N60/N61. If 2, what is the description of the 2nd one?

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts