Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello. Picked up my first CRV this past Wed. Already making plans for custom work. I've got my first baby on the way in October so this will primarily be my wife's car to haul the kid around, however, it has to be "coolified" somewhat. I most recently had a fully road rally prepped MINI Cooper S and a custom '06 BMW e90. Hated to see them go, but I'm happy to have a fresh canvas to work with.

Pics of the two mentioned.

I just started skydiving last year and am completely addicted. I'm also an avid cigar collector/smoker and am happy to share my knowledge anytime. Looking forward to learning about the CRV here.

Adam

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey cigar guy,

Welcome!!

I also have a baby due in October, the 13th actually and went through a similar ordeal. I changed over to Honda from a 2008 Lexus IS250 AWD to my 2011 Cr-V EX-L Navi. So far I love it and like you it will most likely be my Fiance's car in a few months....I have added a roof rack and had the front windows tinted.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey cigar guy,

Welcome!!

I also have a baby due in October, the 13th actually and went through a similar ordeal. I changed over to Honda from a 2008 Lexus IS250 AWD to my 2011 Cr-V EX-L Navi. So far I love it and like you it will most likely be my Fiance's car in a few months....I have added a roof rack and had the front windows tinted.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Interesting. We're due Oct 10th, and less than 12 hours after I picked up the CRV the front windows got tinted. Lots of similarities there. I keep debating the roof rack and had plans to get it, but now, she's thinking she wants custom wheels and the Mugen grille so I'm back and forth on how the roof rack will look with going that direction.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts