Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 CR‐V EX‐L FWD Platinum White Pearl, Ivory interior

I just picked up this baby yesterday and love it! I have a lot to learn about all of the gizmos and electronics. But I'm taking it one at a time starting with the most important, phone and music!

I don't I don't know if I got the greatest deal and I'm happy and that's all that matters. I learned one big important thing. Never buy accessories or add-on options through sales at a dealership. The price is inflated big time! Call the parts department in get hooked up with the accessories person at the dealership they'll get you reasonably close

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Phone and music may seem most important but don’t forget locating the hood release and learning what to look for/check while the hood is up. The owner’s manual is a great read.

The dealership is probably the most expensive place on the planet to buy anything.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just kidding I already look at the hood release he's never going to the owner's manual like a bestseller. I'm also looking for a touchless car wash to protect this beautiful platinum Pearl White paint. I'm sure I'll be here on a regular basis to learn what's going on with you and your CRVs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.