Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 CR‐V EX‐L FWD Platinum White Pearl, Ivory interior

I just picked up this baby yesterday and love it! I have a lot to learn about all of the gizmos and electronics. But I'm taking it one at a time starting with the most important, phone and music!

I don't I don't know if I got the greatest deal and I'm happy and that's all that matters. I learned one big important thing. Never buy accessories or add-on options through sales at a dealership. The price is inflated big time! Call the parts department in get hooked up with the accessories person at the dealership they'll get you reasonably close

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Phone and music may seem most important but don’t forget locating the hood release and learning what to look for/check while the hood is up. The owner’s manual is a great read.

The dealership is probably the most expensive place on the planet to buy anything.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just kidding I already look at the hood release he's never going to the owner's manual like a bestseller. I'm also looking for a touchless car wash to protect this beautiful platinum Pearl White paint. I'm sure I'll be here on a regular basis to learn what's going on with you and your CRVs

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We certainly hope you enjoy that slick new ride! Keep us posted on how you like it, and show us some pictures! We love pictures.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts