Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just picked up a 2001 GT Edition in Silver. Bought it from a girl whose parents bought it when she was in high school. Everything works great interior is incredible and exterior has a couple minor scratches over the years.

she's got 234000kms (roughly 145K miles) they had the valve adjusted at 205000kms, timing belt and all other belts at 190,000, rear diff fluid at 215,000 and oil/filter changed at 234,000 (day before I purchased). just wondering if there is anything I should do right away with it? I'm planning a rear diff fluid swap next weekend if I can get into my friends garage (he has a pit so I can stand under the car)

we got the CR-V for 3000(CAD) and really just need it to get us through my wifes last year of school, our Nissan Armada's rear subframe & suspension all rotted out and the total bill to get back on the road was going to be 8000.

Looking forward to being on this forum the diff fluid swap photo essay from Black Pearl (I think) was awesome Im sure there is more like that.

Thanks and nice to "meet" yas

SilverCRV506

·
Registered
703 Posts
Looks great, and for a great price!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.