Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
New to the site but not new to Honda. Upgraded (downgrade in my opinion) my wife’s 01 Honda Odyssey with 342,000 miles on it with a 16 CRV with 33k on it. She said the ody was too big now... about to shut it down for timing belt and misc seals since she would not stop driving it long enough for me to do the t-belt.
Also have a 2000 Accord in the stable.
Glad to be a part of the CRV community, been on Odyclub for the past 9 years, lots of great people and info over there. I’m sure it’s the same here!
I love the available space in the engine bay and the simplicity of the old reliable 4 banger.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'd keep an eye on her. The CR-V's handling is a lot sportier than an Odyssey, and she could turn into a speed racing maniac! Just kidding. Enjoy the new ride, and keep us posted on how it goes. Pictures are good too - we love pictures.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kloker,
Thanks for the welcome!
Lololol.. You are on it. The first day she drove it she said this car is really fast I had to keep looking down at my speed.. she drives really, really slow all the time so that was funny to hear her say that.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Yup! I like the Odysseys, but they handle like a boxcar. I've been pretty impressed with my CR-V so far. It has every bit as much pep as my 4.0L Cherokee had, and gets better gas mileage. Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts