Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honda is testing its new CR-V and these fresh spy photos reveal some of the vehicle's new styling.

The photos were sent to HondaPro Jason from a fan. They were taken in Gahanna, Ohio, roughly 40 minutes away from Honda's Marysville assembly plant where the CR-V is built. The photorapher also reports that a 2016 Civic with manufacturer plates was following the camouflaged SUV.

More: Next-Generation Honda CR-V Styling Seen in Spy Photos on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
48 Posts
It looks similar to the front of the HRV, which I love. I am really excited to see how they have made it more "luxurious". I don't see the appeal of 7 seats, but maybe that decision was made for other markets than the US. Most of all though, I hope that this is a 2017 model and not a 2018.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Reminds me of the time I walked into our office supply room and saw my boss with a pencil tie on.

Me: "Hi boss"
Boss: "Dang I guess my camouflage didn't work"

Ya had to be there. :)

330b9491c10cd50ef680bf05d440c9a1.jpg

·
Registered
776 Posts
Gotta love these "spy" photos when they're first published !! So the engineers at these companies would like to test the car in everyday driving conditions so they make it look like an escapee from a circus caravan rather than paint it semi-gloss black and letting it get dirty for a few days and then just driving it !! Very few folks would notice I'd think other than the plates they put on showing it to be some sort of factory vehicle. Truth be told, they want the public to see the new cars ! Craig

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.