Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Just received an email from NHTSA .... I got all excited and thought finally a fix for gas in oil problem.... NO, View attachment 125951 it's a safety recall for a steering problem
Don't feel too bad, my neighbor bought a 2018 Ford F-150 in April. He has had (4) recalls on it LOL

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
54 out of hundreds of thousands of vehicles produced! Sounds like you need to go buy a Mega millions ticket!
Yes its rare but it's frightening because they say the steering may move in the opposite direction on a full lock! Anything involving steering or brakes gets me very nervous.

Rob

·
Registered
'18 CR-V Ex-L AWD & '13 CR-V Ex-L AWD
1,640 Posts
One recall involving fifty-four CR-Vs made in model year 2018 and a Five Star Safety Rating out of all the vehicles manufactured is a record other brands would like to have.

Source: NHTSA

·
Registered
538 Posts
One recall involving fifty-four CR-Vs made in model year 2018 and a Five Star Safety Rating out of all the vehicles manufactured is a record other brands would like to have.

Source: NHTSA
Yep, that's why we trusted and bought a CRV. Let's sure hope Honda makes us whole by fixing this oil/gas dilution issue correctly and permanently or this will be the last Honda for us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts