Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

bought a lightly used 2010 CRV with 25k miles on it the other day. drives great, everything works as it should except for the central air vents which have very limited airflow through them (worked find previously) despite being switched to manual mode and aimed to face. All other vents work. Air comes out from side vents (maybe not as much as they should) but the defroster vents right above them come out strong, as does the windshield vents and floor vents.

I've checked the cabin air filter, although not 100% clean, it's not clogged. fan runs perfectly as the defogger vents put out plenty of air.

So my question is, what can I do to have the air come through the central air vents again? (there is still some airflow...but minimal) I haven't done any cleaning or changes to the car lately so i highly doubt this would be caused by a clog in the vent system.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
question

Did you ever get an answer to your central vents issue? Just had the same issue pop up in my 2010 CR-V and trying to get some idea of what could be wrong.

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts