Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in my 2015 CRV you could take the cargo cover/privacy screen down and store it on the floor area of the cargo bed. I can't see anywhere to do that anymore, is it at the point where you just need to either have it up top or completely out? The manual doesn't say anything about it being stored.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Yes it is storable near the tailgate area......if you do not have the optional all weather liner in place. If it is in, then you will not even notice the notches that are made to place it when not needed.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Yes it is storable near the tailgate area......if you do not have the optional all weather liner in place. If it is in, then you will not even notice the notches that are made to place it when not needed.
I've got over 18,000 on my 16 and had to go out to look and see. I think it will work with my all weather liner but the liner will bend a little.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Either this post is in the wrong section of the forum as the people responding are talking about a 4th gen CR-V, 2012-2016.

Even though the OP mentions a 2015, this is posted in the 2017-^ 5th gen CR-V section of the forum.

Just my observation of whats gone on so far anyways.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
If this is a 17 model thats being asked about, I just got back from the dealer and asked about the storage of the cargo cover on a 17, looked at a 17 touring model as well and have to say there is NOT a storage spot for it other than up where is it.

Sorry.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I posted in the correct forum, I guess either I didn't word my question well, but didn't think it was that hard to read... Guess I'll remake it in the 2017 forum again, ugh.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No Cargo Cover/Privacy Screen storage anymore for 2017

Someone misread my forum post and suddenly mods moved it to the 2015 forum, so I have to make this thread again. Pasting the exact same thing again:

So in my 2015 CRV you could take the cargo cover/privacy screen down and store it on the floor area of the cargo bed. I can't see anywhere to do that anymore, is it at the point where you just need to either have it up top or completely out? The manual doesn't say anything about it being stored for the 2017

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Either this post is in the wrong section of the forum as the people responding are talking about a 4th gen CR-V, 2012-2016.

Even though the OP mentions a 2015, this is posted in the 2017-^ 5th gen CR-V section of the forum.

Just my observation of whats gone on so far anyways.
Apparently you're the only person to actually read what I said, lol. I had to remake the thread so one person's reply doesn't get my thread moved.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If this is a 17 model thats being asked about, I just got back from the dealer and asked about the storage of the cargo cover on a 17, looked at a 17 touring model as well and have to say there is NOT a storage spot for it other than up where is it.

Sorry.
Dang, thank you for the info. Replying on mobile so it's harder to read and reply once, sorry everyone for the multiple posts.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I posted in the correct forum, I guess either I didn't word my question well, but didn't think it was that hard to read... Guess I'll remake it in the 2017 forum again, ugh.
You did just fine. I had no problems understanding your question. But, I know nothing about 2017's, so did not reply.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I guess you didnt read my response in that thread so I will post it here.

Sorry.
Funny you quoted it in that thread but must have not liked my answer?

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
You did just fine. I had no problems understanding your question. But, I know nothing about 2017's, so did not reply.
I also knew what the OP was asking. Tried to rxplain it to the others that were going on about a 4th gen. Maybe not the best explaination though.

Anyways, took time out of my day just to stop by my local dealer and find out the "TRUE" answer for the OP and then posted back.

Guess they didnt like my answer though as they made a new thread asking the same question despite it being answered.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I also knew what the OP was asking. Tried to rxplain it to the others that were going on about a 4th gen. Maybe not the best explaination though.

Anyways, took time out of my day just to stop by my local dealer and find out the "TRUE" answer for the OP and then posted back.

Guess they didnt like my answer though as they made a new thread asking the same question despite it being answered.
No I liked it, but I was on mobile and saw my thread was moved and got annoyed and remade it first, then read the rest of the replies and found you gave the answer. Thanks again for that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I guess you didnt read my response in that thread so I will post it here.

Funny you quoted it in that thread but must have not liked my answer?
I replied to it 3 times, one was thanking you. I was posting on my phone, it was hard to internet at the time.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Not to be rude but instead of starting a new thread and creating more work for the mods.....you could just ask them to move it back.

Im still baffled/insulted as to why a new thread was started when the question that was really asked did get answered.

Took time from my day to stop by a dealer and verified it on a new 17 and asked a few sales people after looking.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts