Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one that no longer has a tool bar for bold, underline, italic, etc? Also, why do I have to delete "user name" when I log in? If I don't delete "user name", my user name is entered as "user name crv383". When I use multi quote, only the last quote appears in my reply. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
.......unable to select emojis as well.

·
Everything in Moderation
8,187 Posts
Acknowledged. For the latest response from the Admins, see the "I hate the new quote format" topic.

Meanwhile do this: :snork: :snork: :snork:

:computer:

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Acknowledged. For the latest response from the Admins, see the "I hate the new quote format" topic.

Meanwhile do this: :snork: :snork: :snork:

:computer:

Help the dummy (me) out, where is the "I hate the new quote format" topic?

I still have no tool bar (bold, italic, underline, etc.), no multi-quote and still must delete "user name" before entering my user name. Thanks.

·
Everything in Moderation
8,187 Posts
My bad, that Topic ended up in the Feedback forum

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/95-feedback-forum/187418-i-hate-new-quote-format.html

++++++++++++

Our tool bars in both reply modes (Quick & Advanced) is working since the weekend. The multi-quote is an icon at the far right of the toolbar that begins BLOG THIS POST.

Attachments still don't work AFAIK

Let me know if we need to escalate your issues. The admins will want to know some details about OS and browsers used etc.....

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still no tool bar, smilies, etc. Still have to delete "user name" to log in.

·
Everything in Moderation
8,187 Posts
I'm not home, using a hotel internet, and my wife's computer...and I'm not seeing any toolbars on replies (either quick or advanced). :-(

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No tool Bar, etc.

Ok......I just created a new acct/membership here at crvownersclub.com. I still do not have a tool bar, emojis/smilies, multi-quote, etc. Setting up a new account did nothing. Please help. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
......now there's no "edit" button.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Yes it gets worse:

I am unable to see the last few posts in PSA oil dilution thread "sticky" (Maybe that's a good thing??? LOL) I posted a test post and it shows as a new post, but when I go there it keeps refreshing (goes to the beginning of page 217, when it seems that there is a page 218) ...and I can't see my post....or one that "robbyg" posted today as well....also still no tool bar, etc.

EDIT: And now there is a post from "genesis" in the same thread I can't see.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I feel like and old newbie. LOL :)

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
......or a new oldie. :)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
My wife says I always talk to myself, I guess I am not the only one.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ROTF,LMAO.........sure wish I could click 2 thumbs up. :)

(seems like forum mechanics are going further down hill)

·
Administrator
3,347 Posts
Crv383 opened a second account which is not permitted. So the two accounts were merged.
No posts were harmed during the merger.
Rocky with his moderator hat on

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
See the "Good Offer" thread posts #9 thru #12......I registered again, as suggested, (new user name, password and email) and the tool bar, etc. still do not work after new registration using crv383.1. Are the admins still working on this? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I’m having the same problem using both safari and chrome. No multi quote or emojis.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Don’t mind the weird symbols in my posts. Everytime I post from the APP it does that. I’m not sure why.

·
Administrator
3,347 Posts
The Admins says this is still being worked in. We are one of many forums al with issues!

As for the weird symbols, I know Apple products have that issue and recently found the solution online.
Dammit if I recall what it was...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts