Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I was looking at this car: http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4364973637.html

Seems like a pretty good deal, what do you guys think? Anything to look out for I would take it to a Honda dealer near by to do a pre-purchase inspection of course. I am kind of leaning towards the fact that I don't need the luxuries of the SE maybe just the EX so that is probably an extra ~$1,500... Thanks for all the help ahead of time!

:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Personally I'd keep looking. I just picked up a 1 owner 06 EX AT with 49,594 miles on it with a perfectly clean car fax for $12,300 private party.
I also just found out it has a lien on it, so it might be a little bit more of a hassle. I am going to at least check it out tomorrow and see what is going on. That is a fantastic deal you got though! We just moved up to Seattle from Tucson. AZ native in the house :cool:

·
Registered
171 Posts
It certainly is very nice looking. The miles don't concern me if it has been well maintained but it seems a bit high-priced to me for that many miles. If you can haggle them down a good bit, it could be a decent deal. The air conditioning compressor is something you want checked out on a 2nd generation CRV. Leather is nice in many respects but the leather on Hondas is average and is going to show wear before too long. I prefer leather in most cars but my CRV is my "utility" vehicle that I hope will last a long time so I prefer the lower maintenance durable cloth seats. You planned use may be different.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts