Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Who will be November's CRV of the Month?

• DeRealDeano

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Lammmbda

• CZISCA

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Brian 2019 CRV Touring

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Mhackler

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • DocBill

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The November CRV of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

THIS MONTH'S THEME:
Post any pic of your CRV that you want.
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

All questions and comment can be posted Here

Congrats to the October CRV of the Month winner, @Wes33!

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello gang,

Below is my MK3 CRV, bought it about 3 months ago.

Back story, previously had MK3 ford focus which I had for about 4 years. I have 3 kids and when I got the ford it was big enough for the family. Kids are a lot bigger now so I decided to make the change. at first I was looking at Lexus RX 350 and the VW Touareg etc but of course the price range on them was higher than I anticipated. So I jumped on auto traders and thought I would go through the list of SUV's and that is when I discovered this car.

since I bought it, I had to change a few things on it like bulbs and few other bits including the AC compressor. there are still a bunch of things that need fixing which I will post on here asking for advise later.

Mods, since I got it, I have upgraded the headlights bulbs, fog lights, parking lights to whites (never a fan of halogens bulbs), in my opinion, it give the car a nicer look. I have also upgraded the radio unit to android, this gave me a right headache to sort out as it wasn't a simple plug and play. I was able to retain the OEM reverse camera, still cannot figure out the steering wheel controls. In the future, I plan on upgrade the alloys and as far as the fets will allow, I would like to upgrade all bulbs to LED.

so far, I love how it drives apart from few nagging issues. so without further ranting :sneaky: here she is.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car

·
Registered
2019 EX-L
24 Posts
2011 EX AWD. Bought used, and it has been a very reliable work horse for about 7 years now.

Took this photo at work one day on an overpass and played with some tilt-shift. Paint looks shiny I must have freshly washed it not long before I took the photo lol.

Car is no longer my daily driver (added a 2019 CRV) but still keeping this one in the family at just over 200k km.

Sky Tire Land vehicle Wheel Car

·
Premium Member
1999 RD1 AWD auto
15 Posts
Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle

Hello everyone,
Here is my 1999 RD1. This wonderful ride has been in my family since it was new from the dealer. It’s reliably gone 218xxx miles and shows no signs of slowing. It’s the 4 speed auto awd. It has a 2.5 inch spacer lift on the rear, 15x8 steel wheels, 20mm wheel spacers and rolls on 215x75x15’s.
recently replaced all ball joints, upper control arms, shock/struts, timing belt, junkyard roof rack, eBay double din touchscreen stereo and a few other plastic parts that spent too much time out in the Nevada sun. It has never spent a day inside the garage and the pain is still perfect. Just my favorite little car ever.
hope you enjoy

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is my late 2001 CRV -- "Little Blackie" -- who sadly bit the dust a few months ago after being run into by a late model something or other. He had about 250,000 miles on the odometer and never required any major mechanical work. With studded snow treads it navigated several Maine winters with ease, virtually crossed the country at least once, and delivered me home safe and sound through medical school, residency, and fellowship. He's been replaced by "Little Red" (2018) -- gone as the saying goes, but never forgotten. Truly, a great ride!
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.