Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This vehicle is in excellent condition for its age. I purchased it from the original owner just over a year ago. Regular maintenance was always performed while owned by original owner and continued since I purchased it.

Timing belt, water pump, and valve adjustment was all done shortly before I bought it around the 150k mark. Since then I have replaced the distributor, fuel pump, fuel filter, air filter,and thermostat. I also have done a transmission fluid, rear differential, and antifreeze flush and change - all with genuine Honda parts and fluids. Oil was always changed regularly.

Motor runs strong, doesn't burn oil, transmission shifts smooth, no leaks.
Body is solid all the way around, paint still looks great - body only has one noticeable ding on the front passenger door. Hood has some small spots what appears to be from tree sap - I never attempted to remedy the problem since its not very noticeable. Only other issue with the vehicle is a crack in the windshield. My plan was to get this replaced before selling but if that doesn't end up happening, I will deduct the cost of a replacement from the asking price.

Original console will be included with all hardware. Although, I feel the low profile Element console works 100 times better than the table top one when it comes to keeping your drinks safe and secure. Original wheels/tires will also be included. They have all season Michelins with quite a bit of tread life left. Current wheel/tire setup on the vehicle now are Yokohama ice guards on their second winter season.

I am located in Western NY just south of Buffalo. More photos available upon request. Please text/call for faster response.

Asking $3,300. 5702395766
DSC_0667.JPG
DSC_0668.JPG
DSC_0672.JPG
DSC_0673.JPG
DSC_0680.JPG
DSC_0691.JPG
DSC_0690.JPG
DSC_0692.JPG
DSC_0704.JPG

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey man, I'm liking that Element center console idea! Can you please share a link to that mod? I couldn't find it on here. Thank you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts