Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The New York City Department of Parks and Recreation has a few Honda CRVs which are used by their Park Enforcement Officers. The CRVs are fully marked with the Departments Enforcement Division graphics and have Emergency Lights and Sirens (The CRV look pretty neat all lit up in emergency lights- I saw one in Emergency Operation Mode a few Weeks ago)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
The New York City Department of Parks and Recreation has a few Honda CRVs which are used by their Park Enforcement Officers. The CRVs are fully marked with the Departments Enforcement Division graphics and have Emergency Lights and Sirens (The CRV look pretty neat all lit up in emergency lights- I saw one in Emergency Operation Mode a few Weeks ago)
Pictures! We need pictures!
:)

·
Registered
103 Posts
1st, 2nd, or 3rd-gen?

·
Registered
559 Posts
Seems like some one in a government agency has a brain :eek: think about it the V is perfect; great cargo space, fuel efficient, reliable, and not to expensive, plus you have RT4wd which can help. Now if only they can do something about cops using suburbans to do highway patrol I mean honestly how dumb is it one guy a radar unit and most of the time he is sitting idleing and you give him a 50 foot long gas guzzler which couldn't catch a kid on a moped in an actual chase I understand the V8 sedans that makes sense but honestly any decent sports car can beat the suburban especially around the corners.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts