Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup guys, just bought a SSM 01 CRV SE last night and i'm excited to purchase it. i've always wanted a CRV and i guess, i may have to settle with a used car.

the car from wut i see is pretty clean interior wise besides the normal wear and tear. however this is my first time purchasing a used car and i noticed that there are several problems with it (which i expected when u buy them used).

here are the problems that i noticed:

1. for some reason, unlock button is not working on the front passenger side this morning. maybe it's the cold weather or whatnot but i don't think that should cause it to not work completely. also, when i lock the car, using the remote or locking it from the driver lock switch, there's a loud mechanical noise when u lock it.

2. the temperature gauges doesn't work. i've driven it for bout 20 mins and the needle is still on "C" and didn't move from the bottom line.

are there any inputs u can chime in? i'm new to this car and i'm certainly excited to own it. but first i have to get the CRV into the right track. :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol yah...

guess excitement and curiousity is getting to me.. i'm new to the CRV forum and i want to know what solutions i can do to fix my power door lock problem and my temp gauge problem.

are these common problems? how much u think it would cost me to fix?

·
Registered
302 Posts
good luck on it!!!

im on a hunt on my 3rd V(gen.1) two 5spd posted near me just
got sold in less than an hour.. "snooze you lose" LOL...:D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good luck on it!!!

im on a hunt on my 3rd V(gen.1) two 5spd posted near me just
got sold in less than an hour.. "snooze you lose" LOL...:D
dude, gen1 crv is RARE find in good condition... when i saw this it immediately caught my attention.

i went to test drive it thursday night, randomly.
friday i went back, and when i got there, someone was already test driving it!!!! i was like WTF!!!

the sales people told me that they've been getting alot of hits for this V and alot of people have been calling wanting to test drive it....

so i grabbed it :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
"snooze you lose"
this what happened to me the last 2 postings i saw..
i work the night shift so when i saw the posts in different
occasions, i waited for the owner to get back at me the whole day...
needless to say, i was beat when i called back in the evening,
to try to pick it up..... :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.