Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the Honda fog lights installed on my 2011 CR-V. Does anyone know if they turn on if the headlight switch is set to auto? And yes, i've made sure the fog lights switch is turned on. Cuz right now, I have to turn my headlight switch to the on position in order for the fogs to come on.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
I don't know how it's supposed to work, but a car I owned in the mid 80s wouldn't turn on the fog lights until the headlights were on. And that didn't make any sense, since you want light at a different angle than headlights, to be able to see your way in the fog.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got the Honda fog lights installed on my 2011 CR-V. Does anyone know if they turn on if the headlight switch is set to auto? And yes, i've made sure the fog lights switch is turned on. Cuz right now, I have to turn my headlight switch to the on position in order for the fogs to come on.
So it does turn on with auto. I guess it wasn't quite dark enough when I tried them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts