Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Honda Cargo Tray or WeatherTech? Worth 33$ Difference?

3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  beachpassport 
#1 ·
I'm thinking of getting a cargo liner for things like garden products/plants. I see many do like the weathertech, but as I do like the cargo floor in the upper position (makes a nice seat for changing shoes, etc!) I won't be using it that much, just as needed. Is the weathertech 33$ better? I cannot find the exact 2017 CRV model (40992) for less than 127.95 delivered but the honda version is 94.8 from College Hills. Opinions?

#2 ·
I originally purchased the Honda OEM cargo mat and returned it. I got the Weathertech from AutoGeek for $93.46 (with free shipping). They frequently run specials, but if nothing is listed on the website, call Jennifer at their sales number and she will advise of any upcoming promotions.

There is quite a bit of difference in the fit and the weight of the liners. The Honda liner has a rolled edge and shifts around more. It's lighter in weight, and is a more rigid plastic. In comparison to the Weathertech, it reminds me of cheap boot trays.

Which ever one you buy, both will store under the deck when you have it in the upper position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.