Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as get help on a flat tire. At a full repair shop they asked me if I had any other questions:

Yes you know what I asked. And you know their response.

Only way gas gets in is about the injectors

And we all had a laugh. And that ended the conversation about. That

If you believe you got an issue seek advice. Word of mouth gets so blown out of proportion

Happy holidays

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
LOL Fish I guess everyone needs to make an oil dilution thread, this forum lives off of them.
The more threads the more people visit. At least yours had something new in it:HighFive:
We need at least 2-3 new ones everyday if the first page is to keep it's depressing look.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,789 Posts
Hey Fishy: :Surrender::Surrender::Surrender:

robbyg said:
I guess everyone needs to make an oil dilution thread, this forum lives off of them.

·
Super Moderator
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The real problem is new drivers today have no clue about cars. why there are issues like these.$26.36 for a patch $5.00 less at Home and $10.00 more next Door, I could have driven to Walmart grabbed a plug kit for $10.00 but I saved $20.00 on not rotating the tires and did myself I came out winning.

Oh no I just got a recall on my window switch it will catch fire if I don't act now. well umm whatever happened to the Airbag recall they POOFED!

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,789 Posts
Oh no I just got a recall on my window switch it will catch fire if I don't act now.
But, the burning switch will keep you warm... :eek:

JUST KIDDING :Darn:

·
Super Moderator
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets see the ignition switch recall. was the kicker . I do like every NJ'er does Open the door at the Ez-Pass lane and stop and stand there trying to hand their change on a 55 mph toll booth that no longer exists.. Yeah we simply go backwards through them in the Apple so fair is fair.

Wink:

·
Super Moderator
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I enjoyed the talk we had there. The price was good. They cleaned my windows and did a excellent job. Anything you need they do.

I bet they take the car the ceviche and day all looks good.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So Sis tels me she go the recall and I say to her. Do you feel anything wrong? and rest is history......

the recall is not the oil dilution its about an AC issue. and I personally did not feel the issue in the Summer so Honda Way to Go

1 - 8 of 8 Posts