Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there were an issue with oil dilution with gas in the past couple months, I got an apt. on 7-8jan19 and they did the recall and oil change on my 2018 CRV EX at around 19k km, now the car have around 22-23k km and i think the problem got worst, the dipstick show more oil raise then before the fix.(check picture) i do normal driving around city, go to work, 1000km trip every 6-7wk to go see the family and do not tow anything maybe the climate can affect a bit but I live in south Ontario and winter is not that bad compare to other city in Canada.

6nN+APBJRY+OJrNMzSLxbQ.jpg xKbq4%RYTImSMecXkDU76g.jpg

any idea before i drop the car at the dealer for another 2 days ??

·
Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Unfortunately this thread will be locked because its about OD. But you are right the "Not Fix" as I call does not appear to work.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My diluter is gonna turn into a shiny new 2019 Civic Sport in about 3 weeks. With the old school non turbo engine.

Maybe I’ll check back in after a few years to see if Honda has figured out this DI turbo thing. Done being a guinea pig.

And to the OP, the “fix” made my OD worse.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I am due for another Oil change 15% is lit, the Oil is THIN when I said thin I mean thin . is your Oil Dripping thin, wet thing or sludge thin?

time for an Oil change, fo you think your exhaust is returning back in to the engine to be combusted again?

not my first Turbo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.