Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Honda CRV which needs to have the oil drain bolt replaced.
On the internet I find a lot of different part numbers, but what is the correct number.
Thank you for your help

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
8,758 Posts
The Fumoto link I provided states the thread size & pitch...

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
3,486 Posts
I have a 2007 Honda CRV which needs to have the oil drain bolt replaced.
On the internet I find a lot of different part numbers, but what is the correct number.
Thank you for your help
Ha. Memories. I never had a BGT, but my best friend did, till he got a '59 A, after which there was no living with his ego. I did, however, do a full ground up on a '66 convertible. Robin's egg blue/black. I loved driving that car. I still have the SU synch kit in my toolbox. Alongside my '59 VW Microbus gas door key. Keepsakes!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ha. Memories. I never had a BGT, but my best friend did, till he got a '59 A, after which there was no living with his ego. I did, however, do a full ground up on a '66 convertible. Robin's egg blue/black. I loved driving that car. I still have the SU synch kit in my toolbox. Alongside my '59 VW Microbus gas door key. Keepsakes!
Thanks. Yes I did have a 66 MGBGT, which is the hatchback with wire rims, 2 1/2 inches of the ground handled like a race car, in fact near were I live at the time you could take your street car to a track and race it.
The reason I asked about the oil drain bolt is because my locale Honda parts department is closed, so I somehow needed to get one elsewhere.

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
3,486 Posts
Thanks. Yes I did have a 66 MGBGT, which is the hatchback with wire rims, 2 1/2 inches of the ground handled like a race car, in fact near were I live at the time you could take your street car to a track and race it.
The reason I asked about the oil drain bolt is because my locale Honda parts department is closed, so I somehow needed to get one elsewhere.
They were available here but very rare. I never could find one, and wound up with a convertible instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts