Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I am not sure if this was ever addressed but have a question no one's been able to help with. My 2018 CRV EX had 80 percent oil level new and has been falling rapidly. At 2,000 miles, it went to 20 percent and is now 10 percent with 2500 miles. I spoke to Honda and they have no explanation and suggested I take it in for a check. I need to go in to replace the software and AC control as they are requesting all 2017-18 owners do. But wonder why the oil is so low with such low mileage.

Anyone with similar experiences?

Thanks
Bryan

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
3,786 Posts
Moved from forum feedback to year appropriate section

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Hello all, I am not sure if this was ever addressed but have a question no one's been able to help with. My 2018 CRV EX had 80 percent oil level new and has been falling rapidly. At 2,000 miles, it went to 20 percent and is now 10 percent with 2500 miles. I spoke to Honda and they have no explanation and suggested I take it in for a check. I need to go in to replace the software and AC control as they are requesting all 2017-18 owners do. But wonder why the oil is so low with such low mileage.

Anyone with similar experiences?

Thanks
Bryan
I assume you mean the monitor is showing a reduced life and your level is not actually low. You probably want to check it, though. You may be surprised.

Your CR-V may have been on the dealer's lot for months before you picked it up. What is the date of manufacture stamped inside the driver's door?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts