Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have started to hear a slight clunk when selecting reverse, all works very well as the car has just passed 17,000 miles. So I was wondering if anyone has experienced a similar situation, it has just returned from a main dealer service ( under warranty)

·
Super Moderator
2018 EX-L fwd
1,482 Posts
As you are using your warranty to have the dealer investigate, what explanation did they offer you for that sound?

Some times, dealerships may not have the time / may not want to do the time to get to the root of your problem. Easiest way to get that information is for you to click on the 3 dots next to your avatar in the upper right hand corner, Advanced Search, fill in the parameters of your problem, hit Send, go through all the results. Other owners experiences may indicate how prevalent your concern is and/or what to address with your service provider when you return your vehicle for further inspection.

Good luck. Keep us posted.

·
The. Admin. Istrator.
10,952 Posts
Hi,

I have started to hear a slight clunk when selecting reverse, all works very well as the car has just passed 17,000 miles. So I was wondering if anyone has experienced a similar situation, it has just returned from a main dealer service ( under warranty)
Moved to the UK subsection.

Have you got a video/audio clip?

When selecting reverse, is there any resistance etc on the gear lever?

Also, you mentioned warranty - if you have this, then head straight back to the dealer and get them to analyse/remedy it.

Reactions: UK-Kev
1 - 3 of 3 Posts