Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one has a video included. It seems that each individual component checks out. I'm obviously missing something. 2001 CRV
Fan only runs on high speed. Clutch will only engage if I jump the relay. Low side pressure is all over the place.
Check the video
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3ytuR2Xuo

Thanks for any thoughts or help

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK... Since I could not find the answer to this or get any replies to this post, here is what I found. After going through and checking each component individually, IE: relays, condenser fan switch, low / high pressure switch, jumping the clutch etc.... they all checked out. I still had the fan only running on high speed issue which I knew was a resistor. I changed that resistor. (it is behind your glove box) and voile.... Everything is working. I have not been able to find a full wiring schematic to understand why but for $30 and 20 minutes I have my AC fully functioning again. It is a no lose situation if you too have a fan only running on high speed. You need to change the resistor anyway. Even if this does not fix your individual problem you will be one step closer. Hope it helps someone else.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts