Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my OEM lift kit through Rocky Road Outfitters. Decided it was finally time to get some more height after one or two close calls off-roading with a friend. Figured once these tires wear out I'll be putting some A/Ts' on it regardless so I might as well get the lift portion of it done. Did a ton of research so I'm really anxious to see how she rides and sits after this.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Springs arrived at my door 5/15. Just under a month and a half from the order date, kinda annoying but I didn't really have a choice. They arrived in 2 separate boxes for some reason when they could have easily fit in a single box. They seem like decent quality and also painted black, was hoping they'd be yellow or red, anything not boring. Now I just need to find time to install them!

·
Registered
4 Posts
so... did you ever find the time to get them installed? im literally in the same boat present day, supension worn out and came some cheap tires, just bought 9/2019. do i click the order button on the OME kit and throw some 215/75r15 k02s or just replace what i got?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so... did you ever find the time to get them installed? im literally in the same boat present day, supension worn out and came some cheap tires, just bought 9/2019. do i click the order button on the OME kit and throw some 215/75r15 k02s or just replace what i got?
Yessir, they've been installed over a year now. If you're going to order them, I would highly suggest replacing the front struts while you're at it. Mine happened to be locked up at the time so I had to do the fronts twice.

I absoluly love the way it rides, it's certainly a tad stiffer but not nearly as bad as everyone makes it out to be. The other thing is it WILL NOT raise the vehicle 1.75" as stated, which I was a little disappointed with. It all depends on how bad your OEM suspension is, so your results will differ than mine.

I'm currently running some Ohtsu AT4000 P225/75R-15's which got me another 1.25" of ground clearance. Hope this helps!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts