Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 EX CRV. I am debating about installing some OEM fog lights. $220 has anyone done recently? if so what
is your impressions/recommendations.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
I haven't done it, but am considering it. I put some OEM fogs in my '07 Accord and while I don't use them much, they are the same parts that would have been installed at the factory had it been ordered with them. Good stuff. I really liked the fact that the kit included everything - zip-ties, nuts, screws, fuses, etc. My time has some value, and not having to go to the parts/hardware store for this 'n that is a big plus. Plus, it's OEM, so it's designed for the long haul. Overall, a good value, even if I don't use them much.

Here are the instructions - 50-some steps, so it's pretty involved. If you don't have a block heater and want one, now's the time to do it as installing either fog lights or block heater requires removing the front bumper cover.

Note there's a different foglight kit part number for CR-V's with and without auto headlights.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mine is a 2008 CRV, not much different from yours 10's. The foglight added more light to the side of the car. Its helpful in area where is really dark, help with not curbing or hitting something, and visibility during inclement weather. Its also add a better looks to the car as well. But the halogen bulb does not perform all that well, so you may want to invest in LED bulb for more light output.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts