Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still playing with all the new toys on my 2015 CRV! I've got the Pandora app on my phone, and I've found that to get the car to play Pandora, I have to take the following steps - every time I start the car:

Go to the home screen
Touch the audio icon on the screen
Click on the tab that says Bluetooth
Select Pandora

Does anyone know if there's a way to make Pandora the default Bluetooth option, or is that not possible, especially since I have my phone connected to the car's system for other uses (like making a phone call).

Any advise is greatly appreciated!!

JoAnne

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have an iPhone 6 with bluetooth always enabled. I have the Pandora app on the phone, and as long as I have the Pandora app enabled on the iPhone, even on pause, Pandora starts playing a few seconds after starting the car. I do have to hit the Pandora button to expand the touch screen. 2015 EX

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
I have an iPhone 6 with bluetooth always enabled. I have the Pandora app on the phone, and as long as I have the Pandora app enabled on the iPhone, even on pause, Pandora starts playing a few seconds after starting the car. I do have to hit the Pandora button to expand the touch screen. 2015 EX
Same for me on my '13 V and '14 Civic.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have the LX. Does it have any Pandora features? I thought it did. I have read conflicting reports. No matter cause I can still stream from the phone, and the skip track works, but it would be real nice to have the track info go to the MID like it does for recorded music that is stored on my phone. And I get Album art from my iPod, but not mp3's via bluetooth. Is that right? Don't knock my LX, I'm happy with what it has (apart from the wheels). I just don't want to miss out on features it does have just because I'm doing something wrong.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts