Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2014 CRV with a 2.4 k24 engine. I was going to install a cold air intake. Is there any other cheap mods you guys could think of that’s easy for myself to do? I have a flow master muffler on here which is complete azz and I want to do a catback exhaust system but that’s a couple hundred dollars. I’d love to hear your ideas!!

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,110 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'd be sure you are legal, and do your research to make sure your mods help rather than hurt your performance. For real expert advice, I'd recommend you go see a local reputable tuner. In the end, you can spend your money. But will it help? I think you'll find most of these bolt-ons won't. Intake and exhaust mods might have worked on older cars, but these late models are not the same. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
2002 Honda crv
23 Posts
Just recently finished my exhaust system on my 2002. Got a magnaflow catalytic converter, flowmaster resonator and a magnaflow black series muffler. Sounds much better now, much deeper. And ever so slightly more powerful feeling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts