Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

So i was wondering if anyone put a Intake Manifold and Throttle body on there V 2nd Gen. I am looking for a performance Intake Manifold and Throttle body that can suck more air i believe the stock throttle body is 54mm would like atleast a 68mm or 70mm. I have a 2006 V and heard that they have a DBW. What does anyone recommend for performance wise i know ppl talk about the Kpro or anyother chip but what i have read no one makes them so that SOL going that way, or am i just SOL all together and should have gotten a 2002 - 2005 V

Your Thoughts
Thanks

·
Registered
693 Posts
can't do anything to the manifold since it has the dual runners. I ran into this issue when I was trying to swap in a TSX injector base and manifold and TB.

There is no K-Pro for the 2005-2006 crv. I made a petition to try to get k-tuner to make something for us. There 3 people so far... They want at least 20

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can't do anything to the manifold since it has the dual runners. I ran into this issue when I was trying to swap in a TSX injector base and manifold and TB.

There is no K-Pro for the 2005-2006 crv. I made a petition to try to get k-tuner to make something for us. There 3 people so far... They want at least 20
With as many ppl registered on here cant believe you havent got the 20 to sign it would be nice to get that

·
Registered
17 Posts

Any luck on this petition? Where do i sign? I just purchased a used '06 ex awd 5spd manual and looking for a little more pickup and go.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts