Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're trying to work out the finer details of ordering an '08 CR-V.
Does anyone have any pics of a Royal blue with rear spoiler?
Looking for an better idea of what the color actually looks like (rather then the enhanced brochure pics), and finding a real life pic of the factory rear spoiler has been next to impossible.

Thanks.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I would suggest trip to dealer (best time is on Sunday - nobody will bother you)
Even best pictures will not show how colour looks like in daylight. Even better if you could do it in bright sun and when its overcasted - black is always black but some other colours will actually change with light intensity.
Good luck

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion Davos.
However, we have been to all seven "local" dealerships looking for this color.
Any of the three pearls are all rarities in this area, with the blue pearl being the only one that hasn't been "spotted" on the road.

·
Registered
342 Posts
You must not be in the states. We only have black pearl though other pearl sounds interesting.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Sorry - have updated my profile.
I'm from south central Pa.
Great! I owned a silver car with black leather and didn't really like it as much since it was too dark inside the car at night. So, I've decided to go with lighter color interior. Thus, I have silver with grey and I am very happy with the color combination. I would have settled for lighter shade of blue, and tafetta white. Welcome to the forum and I hope you pick the color you want. Check out the color if you can at the dealership before you make your final decision.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well...........

Got to see all three in person a short time ago.........................

wait for it...............

wait for it.........................

not yet.........................

ok - put a deposit down on the blue pearl EX-L. :)
Had to forgo the spoiler for now, but it'll make a nice Christmas gift.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll tell you that the Honda royal blue pearl is probably my favorite color in the world. I have an 04 Accord in that color. Only downside is it gets dirty quickly. But the pearlescence in it looks great.
Perhaps if you can't find the color in the V at the dealerships, check it out on a Civic or Accord. As far as the spoiler, can't help you there.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Check HandA on this forum. They have prices 30-40% below MSRP. I had mine installed by dealer (did not know about HandA) but that way you could save few bucks on both spoiler and labour.
Good luck with your new V:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts