Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Has anyone had problems getting a phone to connect hands free. I have a Nokia Lumia 635 Windows phone and although it will connect and receive calls I cannot get the phone book to upload and therefore cannot make calls.
Can anyone help with this?
Thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp8/connectivity/bluetooth-faq

I don't see my contacts on the Bluetooth hands-free system in my car. How can I get them to appear on it?
This might happen if you didn't tap Allow when prompted to Allow contacts to be downloaded? when you first paired your phone with the Bluetooth hands-free system in your car. To try to fix this issue, delete the pairing for the device by tapping Settings Settings icon > Bluetooth, tapping and holding the device name, and then tapping Delete. After that, pair the device with your phone again. When the Allow contacts to be downloaded? message box appears, tap Allow, and wait for contacts to be downloaded to the Bluetooth system in your car. This can also help solve issues where your phone connects to the hands-free system in your car, and then disconnects during a call.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts