Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just blown my 3rd drivers side headlight in the last 8 months... After reading a few recommendations I'm going to switch to Phillips instead of Sylvania bulbs...
My question is, can anyone tell me what the difference between the 9003 XtremeVision (XVS) and 9003 XtremePower (XPS) bulbs is? Other than the XtremeVision being double the price?

Trying to find out so I can order a set, as all my local retailers (auto parts stores to big box stores) only seem to carry Sylvania...

·
Registered
150 Posts
My own experience: It is a bit brighter and whiter than stock. I have a pair in my CRV since 2013 and it's still working. Get one on eBay with an "e" code, a bit brighter than the ones without.

I've just blown my 3rd drivers side headlight in the last 8 months... After reading a few recommendations I'm going to switch to Phillips instead of Sylvania bulbs...
My question is, can anyone tell me what the difference between the 9003 XtremeVision (XVS) and 9003 XtremePower (XPS) bulbs is? Other than the XtremeVision being double the price?

Trying to find out so I can order a set, as all my local retailers (auto parts stores to big box stores) only seem to carry Sylvania...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts