Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 2019 CRV EXL: I enabled apple car play. I think I enabled Bluetooth. What happens if even w phone not plugged into USB port, all audio from my phone is coming through the car speakers. Example: without phone plugged in, I was in the car looking at a video clip w music in a text. It overrode the radio and played the text music. Any incoming calls come thru car speakers even w iPhone not plugged in. How do I disconnect? Apologies if this is basic. I have gone thru lotsa old settings! Thank you.

·
Registered
97 Posts
When you plugged the phone in to setup Car Play it would have automatically connected them to each other through Bluetooth and with Bluetooth connected all calls and audio will be routed through the car regardless of whether or not the phone is plugged in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you plugged the phone in to setup Car Play it would have automatically connected them to each other through Bluetooth and with Bluetooth connected all calls and audio will be routed through the car regardless of whether or not the phone is plugged in.
Thanks You. So to prevent audio from being routed through the car, should I disconnect the Bluetooth setting from the phone setting or the car setting?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts