Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that she's cleaner than EVER, I shot some pics for the hell of it. Here's the best of the bunch. Call it the first of many. From now on I'll throw all my good photos in here, keeping it fresh.

Click the thumbnails for bigger pics. Click my sig for specs.

[23 Jul 2006]

·
Registered
205 Posts
OSX2000 said:
Now that she's cleaner than EVER, I shot some pics for the hell of it. Here's the best of the bunch. Call it the first of many. From now on I'll throw all my good photos in here, keeping it fresh.

Click the thumbnails for bigger pics. Click my sig for specs.

:D
Aint this a shame, can't get away from Amy....lol I didn't know you were over here Justin, I just found it this morning.

Chris

·
Registered
205 Posts
Does this club have meets everynow and again as a whole like where CRVs from all over the country come to participate? I learned of this site from HandAs website. I bought tweeter pods from them and was buying another some other stuff when I saw the banner.

Chris

·
Registered
582 Posts
We are still young and growing so we don't have enough members to rally too many meets yet. However, we have lots of regional (and even a national meet) on our Element and Ridgeline sites and we are planning to have some combo meets starting in 07.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the compliments! The A/T tires aren't noticeably louder than the BFG Touring tires it came with. It's the mud tires that are the really loud ones. Dahmer, I've put about $3k into her to get her how she is now. And still nowhere near done. :)

I completely forgot about this thread and haven't been updating it. Time to bring it up to date. All are clickable thumbnails.

[20 Sep 2006]

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello.

I like how you have your CRV with a off road look! I was wondering what kind of rims do you call them? Steelies?

I wonder how would that kind of style would look like on the 03-06 models! Planning on getting one and doing something like this!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.