Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sooo in love with her, she's gorgeous and lovely to drive. Getting lots of admiring glances, unsure if its the car, white paint or 'cause shes brand spanking new... but who cares lol

(UK) 2010 CR-V EX... Premium Pearl White paint with Ebony leather interior... all the gadgets you could ever want as its the top of the range EX model :cool:

Accessories i had added on were the rear spoiler, side steps and also there's a dog guard & boot liner in there too which you cant see. Oh, and de-badged at the dealers.

Hubby reserved me a reg too with my initials, RDM which is just the icing on my white cake ;)

Hope you like x

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, doubt she will stay that clean lol :eek: - but i intend to try and keep ontop of it, have to with white really!!

Forgot to mention im going to get the grille sprayed, unsure on having it chrome, silver (like the alloys and side steps) or body coloured yet... Not keen on the black plastic, but the garage didnt really want to attempt it as the honey comb design means it'll have to be a really good job to stop it chipping so im taking it to a professional place to have it done :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
The underbody/ground effect plastic color

Gorgeous!

Was the whole car white painted from the factory? parts like the front & bumper lower fascia, and the lower plastic fascia on the doors?

On my "old" 08', also white, those parts are charcoal gray.

Just curious

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice...

I like the turn signal option, chrome door handles and black paint on the roof...guess we can't get it here without shelling out some clams huh.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Black 'Painted' Roof

That roof you see is not painted, its actually entirely composed of dark tinted glass; Its a 'Panorama' roof akin to the entire roof being a giant glass window.

Honda doesnt even offer that option in the US version, for any of amount of clams. :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gorgeous!

Was the whole car white painted from the factory? parts like the front & bumper lower fascia, and the lower plastic fascia on the doors?

On my "old" 08', also white, those parts are charcoal gray.

Just curious
Yes, its all factory - its the top of the range model here so it means all the bumpers, wing mirrors etc are body coloured where on lower models theyre grey plastic.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, its not black painted its a tinted panoramic glass roof :)

Shocking that the models vary so much country to country... given that theyre all the same size/shape etc :confused:

·
Registered
42 Posts
That panoramic roof tops any sun roof *sigh*
My guess is that it's something to do with safety laws in each country, cause I'm sure everyone would pick that over the (only available) sun roof........

*fantasizing of me crusing the sunny CA roads in a panoramic UK CRV* :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
looks fantastic. You'll be busy with the polish keeping it looking so good. Collect the identical (in urban titanium or as my daughter calls it 'mouldy brown') car in 2 weeks time. I've not got the running boards but opted for the rear entertainment system and detachable tow bar. By the way for all the non UK people the panoramic sun roof splits and is 2 separate panels for front and rear passengers. Cheers England

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome! Im sure you will love it :D

I gotta say, i really love the side steps, make it look a bit lower and more youthful which i guess was the idea as im only 27 (eek, first time writing that lol) - the rear entertainment system sounds good. We've already got a car DVD player thingy so didnt look at that, is it built into the head rests??

Enjoy picking your new car up, lovely colour choice, i saw that at the dealers and thought it looked good, sadly tho, much to most peoples disbelief lol i really wanted white, a shame because i've only had Mercs before and well, if you dont want black its grey or silver ;) :rolleyes: and the CRV has a great choice of colours to pick from!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Good Lookin CR-V you got there, Hope the sun shines plenty over there in the UK this year so you get the value from that great glass roof!!!:D
Have fun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts