Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1001 - 1010 of 1010 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not to derail this thread, but how do you like them? They are aftermarket replacements, correct? Is the beam pattern just as good as the original lights were?
Tbh they are ok they did not fit accurately I had to melt down some plastic. The beam seems the same to me but I have aftermarket leds and they were the same as when they were on my own headlights. Picture below is how gapped it was between the fender View attachment 145381 View attachment 145382

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not to derail this thread, but how do you like them? They are aftermarket replacements, correct? Is the beam pattern just as good as the original lights were?

Mine will be needing new headlights soon and these caught my eye.
I had to melt some plastic for it to fit. How it originally came left a big gap. As for the beam it’s the same as oem. The pictures here is how much of a gap there was between the fender and headlights itself. I was not going to return them due to they were the second one that I’ve ordered. The first set I had to return because the blinker lens were not attached and to fix it myself I would’ve had to open the whole thing up but that was way too much work for me. But seems to me that the only company that I found to make aftermarket headlight with the style I chose is DNA motoring. So I wasn’t gonna go through the hassle of trying to get a new one so I altered the second one to fit flushed and as it should be.

·
The Enforcer
3,771 Posts
Very nice.

Any daytime pics?

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
3,331 Posts
I must have wondered into the wrong thread, I thought this was about CR-Vs with rims.
Well, I guess CR-Vs with rims also have HEADlights and HEADunits! :D

1001 - 1010 of 1010 Posts