Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
441 - 460 of 1058 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
My CRV in its element

Here is couple of pics from today, I picked these enkei's up from CL for a steal. 17x7.5 running 215/55R17 Michelins. Still waiting on my Yonaka coilovers should be shipping this month.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ssangyong musso Honda

·
Registered
703 Posts
Updated pic of my 2007 CR-V with wheels:
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
703 Posts
20's with 245/45/20 on H&R springs. New headlights with black inner housing on order. Better pics to come once the weather gets nicer.

View attachment 30409
I look forward to the pics with black-housing headlights on black paint. I take it you ordered similar or identical headlights to mine off ebay?

·
Registered
703 Posts
I got the ones with the projectors so I can do a hid conversion. They look pretty similar to yours though.
Nice! I actually looked at the projector/halo housings first, but then decided on the JDM look for the larger reflector that looks good with an off-road theme (my opinion lol)

·
Registered
17 Posts
SWEET ride sir!!! Everything looks perfect!! May i ask, Since its lowered, Any changes at all on the turning radius and real alignment? Did you upgrade on any camber kits at all ?? Thanks so much
Thanks :), I had my local Honda dealer do the alignment and they said it went back into spec with no problems. No camber kit was required with the H&R springs and no rubbing or any changes to the turning radius with my setup. Here's the printout, looks like it has plenty of room to drop it even more within spec. It rides and handles great with this setup.

Text Font Line Receipt Document

·
Registered
1,988 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks :), I had my local Honda dealer do the alignment and they said it went back into spec with no problems. No camber kit was required with the H&R springs and no rubbing or any changes to the turning radius with my setup. Here's the printout, looks like it has plenty of room to drop it even more within spec. It rides and handles great with this setup.

View attachment 30417
I see that! Ya you're right i see the results. Mine actually a 2nd Gen beat up V. I was able to find Eibach for it w/c is my preferred springs but no offense H&R really stands out too. I thought there will be major changes on alignment and radius when lowered. Thanks for the tip sir btw. Oh one more thing is your V AWD? Thanks again

·
Registered
15 Posts
98 CRV with original rims

I am not sure if this qualifies for this thread, but here are a few pictures anyway. The center caps had become faded and chipped, and the bumper covers and body molding were faded as well. So, I removed them and repainted them black. I repainted the H logo on the center cap red. I am working on the windshield wiper arms, roof rack, and window molding now. The tires are 225-75-15 on stock suspension. I'm trying to decide on using OME springs or just spacers to lift. Like I said these are not new rims, but I thought they were in good shape for a 98 with 218,000 miles.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Honda
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Tire Vehicle Car
Land vehicle Alloy wheel Tire Vehicle Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Mini SUV

·
Registered
703 Posts
Riding on 19" Wed sports SA-67r's center caps came in today update pic coming soon! BTW exhaust is a slip on Megan racing titanium burnt tip dual barrel!
Got any pics from the front? What headlights are those? Wheels look good!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can upload pics tomorrow for the front, for now i can give you a run down of what i did for my headlights.
Basically I had the OEM housing taken apart and sprayed black i took out the side parking orange light thing and just left it bare with a led bulb only. The stock reflector headlight was removed for a square projector housing with 6k HIDs running inside along with a led strip that comes on with my parking lights that just make my headlights "glow" if im not clear enough with my explanation i'll upload my pics later tomorrow. Let me know if you need a parts list i'll try to scrap something up for you.

441 - 460 of 1058 Posts